Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Light of Dawn

After many trials and tribulations Exodus has defeated the final boss in Wrath of the Lich King.  Arthas has fallen and the scourge are finally under the control of someone who won't use them to rape and pillage Azeroth.

After many weeks and hundreds of wipes we are finally relieved to have beaten the expansion.  We would have enjoyed doing it much sooner but there was a bit of a learning curve with all the recruits in the raid, myself included.  I think we all did pretty good and congratulations to everyone for such a great kill!  It was by far one of the most difficult fights Blizzard has developed for this game, and also one of my favorites.  This fight actually requires me to pay attention pretty much 100% of the time instead of standing there for 2 minutes waiting for Cronion's stacks to reach 9 and then taunt or having to run around a room for 4 minutes kiting oozes that will rape me if they get near me... OR sitting around for about 5 minutes smacking Professor Putricide until it's my turn to taunt at sub 20%... ORRR standing still bitchslapping a queen while everyone runs around the room biting each other spreading AIDS like wildfire... I'll stop here... I'm sure you get the picture.

All in all it has been an utterly awesome three weeks in this guild so far and I'd just like to say I am having a great time.  I'd also like to thank all of you who have given me the opportunity to be part of such an amazing place to raid (Kay, can we fuck now? no homo).

Let's end with some pictures!

Got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one!



WHY DO THEY CALL THE MOUNT INVINCIBLE IF YOU CAN SEE IT!? I DUN GET IT CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME HOW IT WORK!?



Gratz Leibo on your new mount.  I better see you eat, breathe, shower, sleep, work and shit while riding that thing for the rest of your life!

I'd also like to mention something about the triumphant return of Kaywarrior... But since I'm in awe and at a complete loss of words I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...



Pretty fucking pro if you ask me...

Once again I'd like to thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to raid with the best of the best.  It surely is an amazing experience and I hope it lasts for quite a long time!

Oh yeah... now that I mention that... one more thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment